If you are interested in building a deck, patio or making any changes to the exterior of your home and/or surrounding property, it is important to understand the guidance provided within the BG HOA Community Handbook and ARB Guidelines. Architecture Design Guidelines are also outlined within the handbook to help you understand the design standards as well as the application process adopted by the Belmont Glen HOA Board of Directors.
To ensure a timely review and approval from the Architectural Review Board (ARB), an Architectural Design Review must be submitted along with the following documentation as it applies to each application:
- Detailed written description of improvement including placement, construction/installation details, etc.
- Plat/survey of your property/lot indicating the location of the proposed change on the plat
- Sketch, photo or manufacturer’s brochure showing design/stile of the improvement
- Description of materials. Color/finish of the material – include color samples
- Architectural plans/drawings (for major additions/improvements) – construction details
- Elevation and overhead view drawings are required for improvements such as decks, screen porches, etc.
- Grading plan, if applicable
Complete applications can be submitted via email to email@example.com or by mailing two (2) sets to the following address:
Belmont Glen HOA
C/O GHA Community Management
44110 Ashburn Village Blvd #202
Ashburn, VA 20147